Friday 18 January 2008

two can chew

ha harr. Now that my number of blog posts=a sexual position (one that sounds a bit suspect to me...could easily lead to joint assphyixiation) I feel I have really achieved something. Being as it is, a while since i did ANYTHING i was proud of. So, what news from the Rivermark?

I Shaved. to some that might not seem like much but given that I look like the illigitimate child of a werewolf and a wookie its kinda a big deal round these parts-but not those other southern parts cause i'm not trying to impress anyone and it would be maddeningly itchy. Any ways, its mainly a monthy affair and can take between 10 to 30 mins. so really tis kinda a big hairy period. or not

saw some of the crew on tuesday, drank far too much but never did anything stupid on account of the fact that everywhere waters down its hooch. Madness? THIS IS GLASGOW!!!! Also been hanging with C to the L a lot. for some reason we always end up putting heads. I blame it on myself and my lack of peer to peer social interaction.

I'ce decided to get a bit more fiction into this blog. Then maybe it will contain something other than innuendo. see last post for such an example

FACT of the day. Bruce Cambell is awesome, and his upcoming film better be as well

1 comment:

*jemima* said...

hey
i have been a bitch because life had just been a whirligig of fun lately- not