Monday 21 January 2008

photographers and comics and hobos oh my

a few noteworthy things worth noting have happened of late

Whilst walking an errand for work a chap sitting on the ground commented thusly "Hey mate, I'm on the streets and I got better shoes than you" Which was true enough, given my workshoes are old manky and have tomato base and gravy on them. it still hurt though

Upon my departure from work the greek receptionist illias gave me a business card. Mendels-poet, photographer, exestential detective it read. he informed me that the chap had seen me and (his words not mine) thought I looked like a greek god and wanted to do a photo shoot with me (people need to stop fueling my ego, tis an insatiable beast). was it to be a nude shoot I enquired? Only if you ask him Illias replied. I do nott think I will call.

I brought a very awesome comic today-entitled spiderman Reign. without wanting to give any of the awesome plot away, I will tell you that radioactive sperm comes into it

thought of the day-the office an american work place is actually quite good

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Don't let the cameraman stole your soul!

And spider-man! I have not read Reign but I did read the internet going crazy over it a while back and may have spent a long time with Julie making jokes about the radioactive sperm, some were in pictorial form.

What a twist that was.

Anonymous said...

Mary-Jane! Nooooooo MaRy-JaNe!

Jane said...

I say do the photo shoot...it could be interesting...;)