Sunday 6 January 2008

I can't get no satisfaction

Had a day of regression yester. sat up late with old friends playing videogames and poker and drinking and talking PULENTY shit. always makes me smile when we have those same old convos that we had way back when, and realising that despite appearances, people don't actually change that much. not in a bad way of course. all their good points stay the same, its just their vices that evolve. from chocolate to booze to women to smoking and to other stuff. our sins become more glamerous whilst our virtures remain true and steady.

and yet, today was one that was wanting of any kind of action. and this kinda day always annoys me, where nothing is achived. the real stinger is you KNOW that you could easily have done something cool, mayhap even awesome, or failing those, at least something useful and productive. I dunno, I always end up getting all fired up to do shit anf then within a few hours loose all momentum to follow through with said shit. tis a vicious and fairly linear circle type thing. I blame my incredibly short attention span, what with teen angst fast running out as a legitamit excuse

quote of the day-if lifes a stage, whos controlling the trap door?
the fat controller thats who

No comments: