Thursday 31 January 2008

samson's still handsome (apparently)

Well I finally got my hair cut short short (number 8) Looks a bit different, and no doubt will look even more so when i shave-the hair on my face being slightly longer than that on my head) Still I saw gemma from writers club and she said it was nice. And the hairdressers both said that I had indeed been hiding a pretty face behind it all. plus they gave me a sherbert stick! (then again i did ask for it)

Not that I'm letting such comments get to me at all. feet on the ground bob is a practicle pragmatist at heart. hence the reasons for such drastic hair reductions were purely practicle ones themselves. after all I do work in a kitchen-both john and andy (who have very long hair to) have to wear bandanas to work and i was always worried they'd make me wear a hair net, so fear of that shameful union is gone. Plus a short cut means I won't have to go back for a while, hair cuts being for be boring and awkward and of course costing money.

one problem. its bloody cold and my ears are freezing

thought of the day-Carrol-louise can have any man...as long as he's a eunuch

2 comments:

*jemima* said...

thank you for that reassuring thought.

Joe said...

Bukowski!