Friday 18 January 2008

prostrated before a prostitute

(Fiction....Based on numerous harsh facts)

After they had finished (Or at the very least after he had) he turned to whisper in her ear. “That was…nice”
“Hmm?” she said as she got up and wriggled into her tight fitting skirt
“Where are you going?”
“It’s only midnight. I can still find more business”
“Business…”
“And it was a pleasure doing business with you” She looked into his hurt confused face “Look, It’s fifty a fuck, an that’s me giving you what I’m assuming is a first time buyers deal”
“I didn’t…I don’t have…I thought you liked me!”
She was about to spray him with mace from her cheap leather handbag and steal something valuable, but in the pale streetlight there were already tears welling up in his eyes. She sighed. This was why you should always demand money upfront…pun intended. But he was a beautiful boy, and innocence was something she did not often come across while working.
“Look, just forget about it, and don’t be so fucking naïve in future. I know girls that would have cut your dick off for doing this” He was really weeping now so she decided to end her tough love lecture. “I’m gonna grab some food and them I’m gonna, OK?”
He nodded his downcast head

After she left he lay back and smiled. All too easy. Which ideally was how all women should be. He went to the kitchen to see what “payment” she had taken. Maybe a banana or a carrot he thought and smiled. The smile turned to a grimace when he opened the fridge. The Bitch had taken the last choc-ice.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

You gotta lock up your frozen treats when whores come to play.

Be My Distraction said...

hahaha, that was a class blog and classs comment. it was ..... nice