Thursday 10 January 2008

who wants to get caught in a net with bob?

ha harr, finally able to type. damn you bill gates, always messing me the consumer about in a market you've vicsiously monopolised.

So, gonna stop moaning about my lack of readership, being as it is fairly consistant with the amount of effort I put into this blog. Sides, as blogs go it's pretty guarded, consisting mainly of typos, poor innuendos and bitching about work. It's only rarely that the curtain twitches aside revealing (the wizard) more intimate details of my impressive manly phisique of a life.

so, saw C-to the -L today, where together we made starts to our overdue essays, with the water in danger of breaking at any moment. Still, ignorance is bliss and in my mind if i don't know about the trouble i could get in, then it's far less likely to happen.

had a brief ron-day-voo with jane at the union after work on tues, but she was somewhat distracted. fair do's there though, as distractions are easy to come by and hard to ignore in this mean city, so i just went downstairs and got good and drunk on cheap ass drink. It's a guy thing. was I hoping that a young lady with the winning combination of foxy looks, randomocity, geekyness and low self esteem approach me? well I always am. didn't happen of course so left for home.

Unfortunatly had to walk through a storm to get there, but nothing scythed me in half so no worries

finished watching lost season 2! how much to I rock? 108% baby

thought of the day-if life gives you lemons, throw them at people so you knock them out and steal their delicious apples

3 comments:

Jane said...

SORRY! Really really sorry.

Next Tuesday I will be undistracted and will not be having any kind of property surveyed.

Sorry. Sorry.

*jemima* said...

I dunno what that water was...
If it's the bottle of water, I will buy you a new one
I am sorry I drank it all
I also found the bookmark. It was in the blue book
1172 words.
Beat that.

Unknown said...

man rob, i miss u