Wednesday 5 March 2008

drowning jimminy cricket, but never fatally

Guilt is a big part of the bob package. i feel guilty about things i've done 1o years ago, and if i see someone who i've in some way wronged, then i feel bad and uncomfortable and slighty ashamed when i'm in their presence. This is a good thing i think. it keeps me from making the same mistake twice.

On the other hand, when the mood takes me (and it take me often) I'm also a big fan of the sauce. the two do not make for good bed fellows. for when i've decided to get good and drunk and achieve this lofty goal, i turn into a cunt. not that i'm all that great a guy when sober (though i put on a damn good act) And being a cunt means doing cuntish things, which of course i cannot go into details, but suffice to say a lot of guilt trips arrive at their destination of my concience after a night of boozey Mcgee

so yeah, in summary, i'm not all that

4 comments:

Jane said...

STOP FEELING GUILTY!

Anonymous said...

Guilt and drink don't work. So pick one and drop it.

Ego said...

Like your writing, and as a very naturally guilty person about most things that boiles in my head, I would say I envy you for apparently become a better person every time this interesting feeling inhabits your mind. But hey, whenever you realise you're being a cunt, just have enough drink so you cannot remember what you did last night. There's no guilt about something that never happened to you. Works for me.

rob k said...

"unfortunatly I have a very sexy learning disability-sexlexia"

learning from a mistake doesn't mean i won't repeat it. and theres always someone with a camera to catch you at your memory losing worst (jane)

still, yay alcohol!