Monday 10 March 2008

these new duel disks are simply fabulous!

some people i never met commented on my blog! and they're female!! score one for putting pictures of other people online and pretending that their you. fortunatly for all concerned i am farrrr too lazy and complacent to be a competent stalker, let alone an internet predator of the sexual varitey, (insert joke about sticky keyboard). And, as one comment suggested, i think i will give up one of my many vices. And i'm sure it doesn't need to be said that it isn't the holindaze sauce. no its a (temporary of course) abandonment of that little gem that is womanising!

Thus begins my strict regime of mediocre hygiene (catchy). No more shaving or conditioning of hair-grease makes for a poor mans gel anyways. and there will be at least one sexist joke told every day. "how can you tell when a womans about to say something smart? because she begins "a man once told me.." Hiliarity and high jinx will ensue, hopefully with a lack of castration.

I will also act extra UNmanly (DUN DUN DUN) from now on. for example last night I watched clueless and cried at the end of Crash. how do ya like them apples! on the other hand this was somewhat spoiled by my flicking over to celebrity sex tapes unwound during the adverts.

thought of the day-will the hair on my face one day meet that one my chest?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?...nothing, she's been told twice already.

rob k said...

i think we should all post sexist remarks here

why did the woman cross the road? because the man did