Tuesday 18 March 2008

i can taste blood in my throat

I'm hungry I'm hungry I'm hungry. The floor is soft and cosy but my brother, larger and louder, keeps pushing me against the wall, and thats sore and jaggy. But I'm nice and warm from being so close to my brothers and sister. nice and warm and cramped and stuck. Sisters been very quiet, I think somethings wrong. I can't tell cause it's always dark or grey light and i can't see. The only time its light is when there is a click and a big glow appears in the sky and i can see so much! I think that the glowing ball must be the sun

My mum comes home and feeds me
my dad comes home and feeds me
my mum comes back and feeds me

I miss out sometimes, my louder bigger brother never does and my small silent sister always seems to. she must be so hungy

I can see a grey dirty floor and a wheel barrow. I can see a tall man stride in with a bucket. theres loud clunking behind me and then he strides out again and the sun goes back out with another click.

Its night and mum comes back home to sleep and pecks me on the cheek. Ouch!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Joe said...

Yes. Yes.

This post was very liakble.

Wink. Wink. Wink. Wink.

Joe said...

Gah! I misspelled likable! I should just kill myself now.

Joe said...

AND AGAIN!

*death*

Anonymous said...

its is very possible your so crazy to the point where my might wanna have your babies joe

anyhoo, spellings optional on THIS blog

bob

Catherine said...

It's rather cute despite the title.

And I'm cracking up over "A hug" I'm thinking we should end all conversations with A hug.