Monday 28 July 2008

i'm melting. MELTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

the heat has sapped everything from me. all my fluids are gone. and to a man of my inflated reputayion fluids are damned important. how else am i going to cry in the shower. doing a 14 hour shift yesterday didn;t help much either. its a bit dis-heartening when you take out your phone after leaing it for the whole day in the staff cuboard and it reads no new messages.

thought of the day-its not enough to have my cake and eat it. i have to try and return it to the shops to get my money back as well. damn you robert!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed? I would hear more of this 'cake' episode.

Anonymous said...

u might get a text if u actually replied to any of the others people send you!! ha!

Anonymous said...

He replied to mine, which makes you UNPOPULAR Ms. Smith!! Ha!

Anonymous said...

hahhaa. looking forward to it.