Wednesday 2 July 2008

Lets think carefully of something impulsive to do!

Well, as expected nothing awesome has come of the holiday so far. in fact, being the subtle self harmer that i am, i even agreed to come back to work a day earlier. still there have been moments of not lameness, which i shall now regail you with.

First up was dead mans jacket night, where assorted people wore cheapo suit tops bought from the salvation army, for the bargin price of 4.50. hell there was even a free pen inside the pocket of mine. and in ross's there was a antique WW2 condom bearing the legend "You can't beat the axis if you get VD!" except i made that part up.

and pretty much since then its just been extreme liver abuse. and yes, my kidneys do feel sore again, but until i pass blood i'll not pass up on hooch. been in one of my moods as of late anyhoo's, with many cynical musings. women do indeed prefer bastards, but thats fine as i'm slowly (or quite quickly, if you ask the right people the very wrong sort of questions) becoming one.

Had a run in with a bunch of happy go lucky (AKA-Ones that look a bit stabby) celtic fans. just to get my own standing point staight, i think all that malakey is just an excuse to hate each other. it brings people together and its a damn sight easier and hard wearing than love. anyhoo, theres me, showing of my exargerated ignorance by going. "so who exactly ARE the people?" and "whats this tim fellow all about?" whilst my freind tries to drag me away. best part was when i attempted to chat up one of their birds for a laugh. like i said, me bastardo

Me and my good friend ross, after some suspect "man talk" decided that we are both due a hats off to ya, and should be circumciscion buddies. I took the conversation to new found depths (attended by two other guys so it CAN'T have been gay) when i said we should wear whats not there as matching rings, which when we unite then and say the magic words, we turn into elton john. quite possibly we won't actually do this though

In other lame news it seems i've become a bloody adult. I fit most the criteria-have a place of my own, finance myself, given up on a lot of dreams ect.guess 20 is about the right age to do so, but (and not wanting to sound arrogant) i don't reckon many of my freinds have made the transition yet. christ i even watch the news a read the paper now-though given i do a journalism course, that should have been a lot sooner coming. i even feel crushing responsibillity for my actions. how the hell am i meant to compete with people that do what they want?

I miss you and it aint even been that long. but as i keep realising you're hardier than you seem and i've been using my manly facade too long to do anything else than accept things and pretend i don't mind. OOOOOH FEELINGS! didn't see that coming, didcha!

thought of the day-you should all know by now that i secretly suspect the very worst of each and everyone of you, including and indeed especially myself.

1 comment:

Be My Distraction said...

ah, the dead mans jacket night. it was indeed a night to behold! and wondering whether we could have an impulsive night if we decided to have an impulsive niht too - because then it wouldnt be as impulsive.......

good times rob, good times