Monday 4 August 2008

Bobachu! use beard attack!

Its that time of the week/month/year again where after failing to measure up to the vaguely established standards I hold myself to, i have decided to shun women. or more accurately womanising. a step back from it all will hopefully gain me some perspective, and i can go back to what i did in highschool and spend all my days thinking "wouldn't it be nice if..." Plus i can practise that all important feat of being content in my own company. well maybe not content, but able to tolerate.

To this end i have once again decided to become sasquach, and have stopped shaving + growing my hair long, with the aim of repelling women. (and the added bonus of looking like dave grohl) incidently it should be obvious how hedge hogs mate-missionary.

appologise for poor content. bloody folk above decided to have a party starting from midnight and ending at six. this fact may force my decision about weather to return home to the folks or not today.

watched another very sad very good film, requiem for a dream, which carried the sobering message that if you do drugs, then you WILL have to felate a large black man. also an old lady asked me if the light was green for crossing, after hitting me with her walking stick. it was and i told her so, but pretty much as soon as she started it turned red. i walked away briskly.

thought of the day-it might be best if i stop assuming we all sign up to this contract to try and be a good person, given how many times i've breached mine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably just as well. You'll find that the best changes are the ones that occur naturally. When you force those changes, they don't tend to turn out just how you expected or wanted them to.

And I don't remember signing any goddamn contracts anyway. Both barrels for all! Leastwise until that beard attack hits home. Oof! Critical hit! Some Guy fainted!

Be My Distraction said...

was bobachu one of the pokeomon after the first 150, thats when i stopped watching.....

Anonymous said...

Bobachu is like a pikachu, and it dishes out thunderclap, without the thunder.