Monday 11 August 2008

Snore snore

please no more. when the hell did i become so boring (answer-when being exciting started to hurt) going out for a night of drinking with the lads only to limit myself to 5 drinks and leave at the not ridiculous time of 1. even got grumpy and mad at my friends drunken antics while in crappy club. ME-Mr so laid back i'm horizontal mellow man. of course my boredom can be taken as a sign that the bubble is soon to burst. on the whole though-my attempts at moderation have been largely successful. at work in the morn i felt tired but not shit and the rest of my days have been spent working on the rocks. well, 2 outta 3 (aint bad) The final rock remains its usual mirror masked (em)pathetic self. gotta feel the same way everyone else does. a bit of de-nihilism what i need.

How very cryptic to those not in the know. and all they have is pieces of sky that all look alike. and i hold all the corners muahahaha. though guess it be pretty lame if i didn;t.

Does my happiness depend upon the happiness of others? sometimes i think no, but mostly yes. ironically i find the answer vaguely depressing

yes I'm just saying shit without much thought put into it. or grammer, or spelling.

thought of the day-more people would speak the queens english if she had torrets

No comments: