Wednesday 27 August 2008

possible band names

I like to sing and play geetar. and that in my mind is all it takes to form a band. plus a kick ass name!

*Freudian Clit
*Badger in the bakers
*Acid reflux
*Sleepless dream
*the purple headed farriers
*Master bear Baiters
*cling
*The sauce
*wookiepedia
*macho rainbow
*Ass blaster 5000
*Planet sized world
*The death of top cat
*Blundercats
*Harry potter and the mistimed errection
*heamorroid hiatus
*carcinogenic tree
*pokemon fur is murder
*power vocal mimes
*errant pube

I better stop now. And tell you a bit about the decline of music. it is of course linked to the decline of any decent lyrics. now i know lyrics don't make a song, but certainly when you compare some bob dylan

"The man in me will hide sometimes to keep from bein' seen,
But that's just because he doesn't want to turn into some machine"

to "I kissed a girl, I liked it"


and of course the floyd

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
And racing around to come up behind you again
The sun is the same in the relative way, but you're older
And shorter of breath and one day closer to death"

to "I'm blue dabba dee dabba di dabba di dabba di dabbda di dabba di"

anyway the screens gone funny and i can't see what i'm writing so well, so this post is herebye pointless

1 comment:

Be My Distraction said...

*Sleepless dream
*pokemon fur is murder

personal favourites, although i see the second more as a song name than a band name.... i still like it though