Wednesday 27 August 2008

damn you invisible signals

After succesfully buying crap online using my debit card, and whoreing myself with good feedback, i figure if my identity hadn't been thefted yet i could push a bit further. And so I tried to top up my phone via debit card. FOOOL! nopw my balance reads £[]vfds[pkfap[k8587ef2eyd9#;/.#/. so appologies for (continuing) not to text back, i was gonna do it this time honest, but mt phone is once again being used only as a watch.

Also, if you consider that the seed inside a peach is a baby, then all you mudering bastards are eating vaginas and wombs!

thought of the day-is it blasphemey to think crash team racing was better than mariokart?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In answer to your thought: yes, yes it is. But it depends on what Mario Kart you're referring to.

That spiderman was really actually good. I was quite impressed.

And woo! Stuffs! Gotta love consumerism.

Anonymous said...

NO! Crash Team Racing was miles better. Mario Kart is merely the conformists choice 'cause the fine art involved in CTR's shortcuts and weaponry was lost on the legions of mediocrities inhabiting the gaming world. You're not at the mercy of some git at the back of the pack getting a jammy weapon 'cause in CTR you can actually DO SOMETHING TO STOP SAID GIT WAITING UNTIL THE VERY LAST ******* LAP TO HIT YOU WITH A ******* SUPER-WEAPON!!!!! GGGRARAAGGGHHHHH!!! THOSE *******!!!

*ahem*

I wasn't too taken with the Spiderman comic myself. Too...melodramatic (but seeing an overweight, elderly disco guy getting gunned down helped).