Sunday 17 August 2008

I have the strangest dreams...

..after I wake up. But for once I have had a good nights sleep, the novelty value of which will never run out. More sleep means more dreams though, and the only time i remember mine is when I do sleep good. This one was particulalry ominous though

I dreamt I saw you for the first time in an age. I ran to hug you but ended up hurting you. Not exactly hard to work out the meaning of all that.

moving swiftly on, tonight signals another night of brotherly love and more importantly brotherly drinking in the big smoke. and yes moderation shall be observed, with recent expenditures makeing it more a neccesity than a healthy consideration.

medabots quote of the day "that Miss caviear is quite the dish" If I ever do stoop to the level of cosplay, then clearly my only choice would be SPACE MEDAFIGHTER X!

thought of the day-Its probably a good thing that we can't see all the consequences of our actions, or we'd spend all day being paralysed by indecison.

No comments: