Saturday 16 August 2008

a survailence camera!?

ooooh, new dashboard for blog entires. It's all chrome and streamlined. Like a treeeee. I have an other half on bebo now (and its not like last time, where i created an extra profile and used that) After various unspeakable abuse in the workplace, one of the chefs is now sending me the love in internet form-which the best form of love. unfortunatly her profile picture is of her small child in his jammy jams, so it looks slightly iffy. I was so worried about internet predators, i never thought i might be one!

In a spree of random funness I went paintballing today, which was swell. Unfortunatly i was a bit hungover and squatting in damp grass, getting shot at while breathing heavily into a mask slightly agravated it. So i didn't enjoy it as much as i might have. also had one of my reality attacks there and then, and given the situtation it left me pretttyyyyyyy spaced out. I shot my friend in the boob and felt guilty for the pain she exibited. (and then we went paintballing...) Then there was the charge of the shite brigade. guy says "right, if we all run at the same time, we can capture their base" I was the only one who ran. it hurt. only one really good mark to show for it though. still all in all, a welcome distraction from nothing-which is the thing that demands distracion.

Decided to make my way through lemony snickets series of unfortunate events. nothing manlier than reading childrens books on the train. but they ARE damn good, and like roal dahl, he knows the kids like a bit of a dark streak. Also they make me smile big and remind me of people.

Rosses birthday is now, and we're both to damn tired and bushwacked to do anything. Once more failing the friendship test. tommorow will hopefully bear slightly more sociable fruit. and ladies-you all need to bump and possibly grind with him next you see him.

absoluely no one in the homestead likes my beard. which an excellent sign that it is doin its job.

Thought of the day-I'm sure it doesn't really need to be said, but the voice acting in the orginal MGS was way better than the naff twin snakes edition

3 comments:

Be My Distraction said...

robert, i must come see this beard when i am back from ireland!

also, i love the line about shooting your friend in the boob 9and then going paintballing)

class!

rob k said...

thats what SHE said!

Anonymous said...

Though I imagine she said 'ouch' first.