Saturday 23 August 2008

that's what I said, disguised as she

Only at my work can you be pulled up about failure to preform your duties by managment, and then be given several ciders by the owners...while you are still working. I have a reasonably good excuse for not working hard enough-i wasn't there! I'd been off for 5 days, so any immediate problem had very little to do with me. I did get slightly annoyed about the whole thing. I don't mind being thought of as stupid or clumsy or weird, due to the element of thruth behind all three. but i am certainly not lazy (at work) I've done 13-14 hour shifts without break and am always always early.

Still, one must be pragmatic about these things, and i shall not sulk about it. even if the burning chemical seeped into the rubber glove and now my hand looks a tad lepered. and so we shall move swiftly on to other exciting news.

went to alton towers, which was swell. and what was the funnest ride i hear you ask. well, excusing rita and all the innuendo that accompanies it, obviously it was the 5 hour car ride down. as they say, enlightenment doesn't come at the top of the mountain, but through climbing it.

also, who'd have thunk it, but cocktails get you pretty smashed pretty quick. And i know temptation is there, but bloody mary's are bluurgh, so don't order one. its not like i have money to burn anymore. cash is getting tighter than my buns of steel, when i'm leaning over to scrub things while gay owners look on, making jokes about giving me a "raise"

thought of the day-late to the party i know, but i WILL complete halo 3 on legendary.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you always always early?

Anonymous said...

That's wat she said (disguised as he).

rob k said...

because of how the buses work out, and so i can set up the kitchen turn on the friars, extractors ovens etc.

blah